This 120 hour TEFL Course is perfect for teachers that already have experience and to secure jobs. Tutor support and a globally recognized certificate.
We have a 99% pass rate, but of you do fail the course, you will be able to take it again free of charge.
1. Essay writing
2. Lesson planning, how to design effective lesson plans for teaching EFL/ESL.
3. Classroom management, advanced principles of classroom management.
4. How to motivate students
5. How to teach grammar, basic principles of teaching grammar to young learners.
6. How to teach Academic writing
7. How to teach reading, listening, to young learners
8. How to teach online, to young learners.
9. How to teach Business English
10. Resume writing.
11. How to find a job
12. The teaching and learning of phonics.
13. How to teach writing to young learners.
After I successfully pay, what’s next?
After you pay, we will send you the successful registration e-mail together with your first task. After that, another e-mail will be sent to you by our online platform with the details on how to log-in to our online platform. Please check your spam or promotions folders, if you have not received them in your primary.
Is there a tutor available any time I need help?
Yes. One of our ITT Tutor’s will assist you all throughout the course. All you need to do is to e-mail him or message him in our online platform.
Is the certificate recognized worldwide?
Yes. You can always bring it to your nearest DFA office for authentication to work in countries such as Vietnam and China.
Recognized around the world!
Thanks to our accreditation, your certificate can be used in the hottest teaching destinations AND for teaching online.
If you’re heading to Asia, you can rest assured that your certificate can be used for job applications in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can use your certificate in European countries including Spain, Italy, Germany, France, and Greece. Considering the Middle East? Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are all excellent options. Or how about South and Central America? Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru can be a lot of fun!