Now Only $49
- 120 Hour online course with no deadline. Complete at your own pace
- Assignments, quizzes and videos for all modules
- Tutor feedback
- Certificate, verification letter and transcript
- Tutor support via email, Chat box, Skype or Facebook
- Full Support with job Placement
- Degree not required. Suitable for native and non-native speakers
✔ No set schedule, study at your own pace, with no deadline to finish the course
✔ Online course, can be done from anywhere
✔ Choose TESOL or TEFL certificate at the end of the course
✔ No final exam, just quizzes and assignments throughout the course
✔ Tutor support included. Your personal tutor will have over 10 years experience
✔ Job search assistance through job board partners
✔ 99% course completion and pass rate
✔ Accredited and internationally recognized
ADVANCED PLAN – 120 HOUR TEFL/TESOL COURSE
Our most popular plan, recognized by employers worldwide. The 120 hour TEFL/TESOL Certification course offers an affordable, accredited option for teachers with or without experience, seeking to acquire both a foundation in TEFL theory and practical teaching skills they can apply in the classroom. This course can be completed at your own pace with no deadline to finish. Just simply login on your free time and study. This is one of the cheapest TEFL courses on the market right now.
- Essay writing
- Lesson planning, how to design effective lesson plans for teaching EFL/ESL.
- Classroom management, advanced principles of classroom management.
- How to motivate students
- How to teach grammar, basic principles of teaching grammar to young learners.
- How to teach Academic writing
- How to teach reading, listening, to young learners
- How to teach online, to young learners.
- How to teach Business English
- Resume writing.
- How to find a job
- The teaching and learning of phonics.
- How to teach writing to young learners.
The accredited ITT TEFL 120-hour online TEFL courses have the following core aims for its learners. This course can be completed at your own pace with no deadline to finish. Just simply login on your free time and study.
- A teacher will be able to assess the needs of learners within a cultural and social context. This applies to all levels of language learners.
- A teacher will be able to use a number of teaching and learning strategies to meet these needs.
- A teacher will be able to use effective skills and technology, where appropriate, to encourage lifelong learning.
- A teacher will be able to reflect on their ability and, through reflection, develop strategies to improve their teaching and learning.
- We feel positive that getting the knowledge first and then applying it will give you the most confidence on your first day of teaching.
- We have a 99% pass rate, but if you do fail the course, you will be able to take it again free of charge.
After I successfully pay, what’s next?
After you pay, we will send you the successful registration e-mail together with your first task. After that, another e-mail will be sent to you by our online platform with the details on how to login to. Please check your spam or promotions folders, if you have not received them in your primary after 12 hours.
Is there a tutor available any time I need help?
Yes. One of our ITT Tutor’s will assist you all throughout the course. All you need to do is e-mail him/her or message in our online platform chat box.
Is the certificate recognized worldwide?
Yes. You can always bring it to your nearest notary public office for authentication or we can refer you to an agency to legalize your documents to work in countries such as Vietnam and China.
Thanks to our accreditation, your certificate can be used in the hottest teaching destinations AND for teaching online.
If you’re heading to Asia, you can rest assured that your certificate can be used for job applications in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can use your certificate in European countries including Spain, Italy, Germany, France, and Greece. Considering the Middle East? Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are all excellent options. Or how about South and Central America? Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru can be a lot of fun!