Professional Plus Plan
Now Only $279
- 180 Hour online course plus 20 hours teaching practice with no deadline to finish. Complete at your own pace
- Assignments, quizzes and videos for all modules
- Tutor feedback
- Certificate, verification letter and transcript
- Tutor support via email, chat box, Skype or Facebook
- Full support with job placement
- 20 hours teaching practice online
- The chance to become employed with a top online company
- 200 hours of TEFL/TESOL training and teaching practice
✔ No set schedule, study at your own pace, with no deadline to finish the course
✔ Online course, can be done from anywhere
✔ Choose TESOL or TEFL certificate at the end of the course
✔ No final exam, just quizzes and assignments throughout the course
✔ Tutor support included. Your personal tutor will have over 10 years experience
✔ Job search assistance through job board partners
✔ 99% course completion and pass rate
✔ Accredited and internationally recognized
In this course you will take our 180 hour online TEFL course along with 20 hours of online teaching practice. You will teach real students with our partner school “Top Online Teachers”. You will receive full training and videos that will make you feel confident before you start teaching actual students. After your 20 hours of teaching practice is finished, you may be hired (if Top Online Teachers see you as a valuable teacher) to work part time between the hours of 6pm and 9pm Beijing time, 4 to 6 days a week. With the market so saturated right now, this could be one of the best opportunities for you to be employed. Cheap TESOL courses with quality, value and teaching practice.
- Essay writing
- Lesson planning, how to design effective lessons for teaching EFL
- Grammar, basic principles of teaching grammar to young learners
- Classroom management, advanced principles of classroom management
- The teaching and learning of reading
- The teaching and learning of listening
- The teaching and learning of pronunciation
- The teaching and learning of academic writing
- The teaching and learning of online teaching to young learners
- The teaching and learning of business English
- The learning of resumes
- How to motivate students
- The teaching and learning of phonics
- The learning of English activities
- The teaching of IELTS and TOEFL
- The teaching of Themes
- The teaching of LEXIS
Can you be a non-native speaker?
Yes but Top Online Teachers only accepts teachers from Europe, with a clear accent may apply. Countries that may apply are USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND, IRELAND, SOUTH AFRICA, EUROPEAN. If you are not a native speaker or not from Europe, you may still apply for this course, however, you will not be able to work with Top Online Teachers, you will take your 20 hours teaching practice with other students from your own country.
How long is each class?
Are the teaching materials provided?
How old are the students that I’ll be teaching?
Do you need a degree?
What happens after I have completed the 180 hour TEFL course and the 20 hours teaching practice?
What happens after I have been approved for the course and made the payment?
What happens if Top Online Teachers does not see me as a valuable teacher after I have completed the 20 hours teaching practice?
What Top Online Teachers offer their teachers.
- Stable students, consultants supporting, stable incomes, we pay teachers twice a month
- Provide teaching materials, Lesson plans, Training before they start to teach.
- Teach from anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Become a real teacher.
Requirements for this course.
Must be a native English speaker or from a European country with a clear accent.
Must have at least a BA or BS degree in any subject. Must have a stable internet connection.
Must be available to teach between 6pm and 9pm Beijing time, 4 days a week.
To apply for this course you must first send us the following information below, then wait up to 48 hours for approval. After you have received an email from us stating your approval, we will send you a link to enroll.
1 Your Name
2 Your Nationality
3 Your date of birth
4 Your Resume
5 Your degree
6 Your Email address
7 Available schedule for teaching online 6pm-9pm Beijing time
8 Send a 1 to 2 minute introduction video