The ITT TEFL 180 Hour course will cover the following units, which will be assessed in the form of self-marking activities and written assignments, which will be assessed by external tutors.
The sequence of sections is crucial for building knowledge and then applying knowledge to the learning environment.
ITT International TEFL and TESOL has designed the course so that you understand the basic principles of ESL, learn teaching skills, learn grammar, and learn how to plan and then apply all your knowledge to teach grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading and writing, lesson planning and classroom management.
We feel positive that getting the knowledge first and then applying it will give you the most confidence on your first day of teaching.
We have a 99% pass rate, but of you do fail the course, you will be able to take it again free of charge.
1. Essay writing
2. Lesson planning, how to design effective lessons for teaching EFL
3. Grammar, basic principles of teaching grammar to young learners
4. Classroom management, advanced principles of classroom management
5. The teaching and learning of reading
6. The teaching and learning of listening
7. The teaching and learning of pronunciation
8. The teaching and learning of academic writing
9. The teaching and learning of online teaching to young learners
10. The teaching and learning of business English
11. The learning of resumes
12. How to motivate students
13. The teaching and learning of phonics
14. The learning of English activities
15. The teaching of IELTS and TOEFL
16. The teaching of Themes
17. The teaching of LEXIS
After I successfully pay, what’s next?
After you pay, we will send you the successful registration e-mail together with your first task. After that, another e-mail will be sent to you by our online platform with the details on how to login to our online platform. Please check your spam or promotions folders, if you have not received them in your primary.
Is there a tutor available any time I need help?
Yes. One of our ITT Tutor’s will assist you all throughout the course. All you need to do is to e-mail him or message him in our online platform.
Is the certificate recognized worldwide?
Yes. You can always bring it to your nearest DFA office for authentication to work in countries such as Vietnam and China.
Recognized around the world!
Thanks to our accreditation, your certificate can be used in the hottest teaching destinations AND for teaching online.
If you’re heading to Asia, you can rest assured that your certificate can be used for job applications in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can use your certificate in European countries including Spain, Italy, Germany, France, and Greece. Considering the Middle East? Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are all excellent options. Or how about South and Central America? Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru can be a lot of fun!