The accredited ITT TEFL 120-hour online TEFL courses have the following core aims for its learners. This course can be completed at your own pace with no deadline to finish. Just simply login on your free time and study.
- A teacher will be able to assess the needs of learners within a cultural and social context. This applies to all levels of language learners.
- A teacher will be able to use a number of teaching and learning strategies to meet these needs.
- A teacher will be able to use effective skills and technology, where appropriate, to encourage lifelong learning.
- A teacher will be able to reflect on their ability and, through reflection, develop strategies to improve their teaching and learning.
- We feel positive that getting the knowledge first and then applying it will give you the most confidence on your first day of teaching.
- We have a 99% pass rate, but if you do fail the course, you will be able to take it again free of charge.
1. Essay writing
2. Lesson planning, how to design effective lesson plans for teaching EFL/ESL.
3. Classroom management, advanced principles of classroom management.
4. How to motivate students
5. How to teach grammar, basic principles of teaching grammar to young learners.
6. How to teach Academic writing
7. How to teach reading, listening, to young learners
8. How to teach online, to young learners.
9. How to teach Business English
10. Resume writing.
11. How to find a job
12. The teaching and learning of phonics.
13. How to teach writing to young learners.
After I successfully pay, what’s next?
After you pay, we will send you the successful registration e-mail together with your first task. After that, another e-mail will be sent to you by our online platform with the details on how to login to our online platform. Please check your spam or promotions folders, if you have not received them in your primary.
Is there a tutor available any time I need help?
Yes. One of our ITT Tutor’s will assist you all throughout the course. All you need to do is to e-mail him or message him in our online platform.
Is the certificate recognized worldwide?
Yes. You can always bring it to your nearest notary public office for authentication or we can refer you to an agency to legalize your documents to work in countries such as Vietnam and China.
Thanks to our accreditation, your certificate can be used in the hottest teaching destinations AND for teaching online.
If you’re heading to Asia, you can rest assured that your certificate can be used for job applications in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can use your certificate in European countries including Spain, Italy, Germany, France, and Greece. Considering the Middle East? Kuwait, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are all excellent options. Or how about South and Central America? Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru can be a lot of fun!